Sunday, May 27, 2007

Deaf African-American children learn Deaf Black History

My true life story by myself

My beloved mother raised me as a sweet humble little girl. She send me to New Bedford Public School in New Bedford, MA. There are many white, some spainsh, Three black children in my school. My classmate are three white and one tan. No one like me. I wondered why i borned to be black. I questioned my mother about my color skin. She shut me up! I still obessed to look at my color skin. I tried to copy white person. I wanted to be become white. My mother can't stand me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this was an inspiring vlog you made but however it stopped when a white boy asked you for a date, what happened? I was so curious and then became disappointed when the vlog stopped there. Can you pls fix it so that your vlog will finish to the end. Thanks so much for sharing your story.

Tanysha Pierce, said...

Hi, Michele

oh,Sorry. I did add vlog part 2. Because timelap stopped. Oops. And then I did put vlog part 2 and part 3. You can check it again. Type twisemom on search at www.youtube.com I am praticing on Vlog put on my blog.